iPhone X Screen Protector Installation Guide
Before installing your screen protector, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject "warranty" to be eligible for your 30 days money back warranty.
For a flawless installation process, please follow the steps below:
- Use the wet wipe to remove any dirt from the screen.
- Use the microfiber cleaning cloth to ensure that all the dust and liquids have been removed.
- Use the dust absorber to eliminate any amounts of debris left on the screen.
- Remove the bottom protective layer by pulling away at the top rectangular tab.
- Without touching the sticky side of the protector, gently tap the top of the protector to the top side of the screen making sure the protector falls exactly over the sensors and camera.
- Slowly drop the screen protector onto the screen.
- Tap the center of the screen protector so it will start to adhere to the screen
- If there are any bubbles, use your finger to press down and drive the bubbles out toward the closest edge.
That's it. Your phone is now protected.